In this role the Account Manager will manage a set of critical seller accounts which contribute to 20%+ business of the category. He/She will be responsible to develop strong relationships with top sellers in the category and drive improvements in customer facing inputs and achieve category objectives.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Managing the seller relationship by championing the seller’s needs at Amazon. Build strong communication channels at all levels of the seller’s organization, set proper expectations, provide clear status communications, and manage towards a growth plan.
· Managing and driving the growth of the seller’s business: Build and execute on a strategic account plan that delivers on key business opportunities for the seller and Amazon.
· Managing key improvement initiatives and projects: Drive new product launches and relationship extensions by partnering with the business development and onboarding teams.
· Work with sellers to improve operational aspects of their business in providing a great consumer experience.
· Analyzing the business: Conduct deep dive analysis and provide routine executive-level reporting on the seller’s current business and future opportunities. Publish recommendations and action plans based on data.