Amazon operates in a global e-commerce environment without boundaries, and influences a diverse set of businesses worldwide. Advertiser Success Team (AST) assists in onboarding advertisers on Sponsored Ads (SA) and engages in account management for advertisers on search and managed display. Our mission is to make advertisers successful on Amazon. We do this by inspiring, educating, and supporting our advertising customers on how best to use our ad product offering to meet their business objectives. See https://advertising.amazon.com/ for details of products and services.
In support to the Amazon Advertising’s business, we at Ad Success Team (AST) are building a group of energetic and highly motivated Account Specialists. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever changing business climate. We are looking for an organized proactive self-starter, who learns swiftly, thinks critically and is enthusiastic about working with a quickly-growing global brand. Are you customer obsessed, execution focused, passionate about advertising solutions, and with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
As an Account Specialist, you will work on advertiser accounts and be responsible in following operating procedures to build advertising recommendations to help meet their advertising goals. To be successful in this role, you will be expected to use basic analytical skills, apply SOP and possess good verbal and written communication skills. Your commitment to the success of our advertising customers should be strong and you should be aspirational to build competencies required for your career growth.
Key job responsibilities
1. Follow SOPs diligently as applicable, and uses knowledge to determine right SOPs to use when a slight deviation is needed
2. Highlight challenges proactively and taking complete ownership of accounts/tasks assigned
3. Ensure KPIs (assigned goals) are consistently met
4. Flawlessly executing optimizations, liaising with key internal and external stakeholders to contribute on business goals
5. Communicate effectively (verbal & written). Leading kickoff calls with advertisers and drives discussion using a preset agenda, as and when necessary
6. Use available tools and training to monitor campaign performance & identify, recommend and implement optimization solutions to increase efficiency on KPIs
7. Actively recording feedback and liaising with team leads/managers to scope process/product/tool improvements.
8. Ability to multitask and prioritize key deliverables
9. Comfortable with a fast-paced environment
10. Flexible to work in rotational shifts