- Processing accounts payable transactions, ensuring accurate tracking and processing. Performing necessary activities within the accounts payable area to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Executing analysis and reports as assigned and taking appropriate action as necessary. Compiling with and helping to achieve internal control over financial reporting compliance in accounts payable for applicable templates.
- Participating in internal control testing and prepares relevant documentation. Ensuring all relevant stakeholders are aware of progress and/or issues to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Checking invoices to verify that they comply with the fiscal and internal control requirements.
- Focusing on organizing and coordinating on a task, project or program basis in support of a process or internal team.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Commerce.
- Freshers with post-graduation or 2 – 3 years of experience with a Degree in Commerce background.
- SAP knowledge in Accounts payable domain is added advantage.
- Good communication skills.