Greetings from JTSi Technologies India Pvt Ltd..!!!
We JTSi Technologies India Pvt Ltd, a US based IT Product MNC CMMI level 3 Company at Kochi Infopark are urgently looking for a Sr. Manager – Finance for our operations in Kochi. Details are as follows:
Designation : Assistant Manager – Finance
Qualification : MBA/PGDM/M Com/CA/B.com
Skillsets : Excellent communication,
Experience : Minimum 7
Place of Posting : Infopark, Kochi
Skills :Tally, Quick Books, Budgeting and Forecasting, US based IT co, TDS, GST, Offshore billing, STPI/SEZ etc. Finance of a US/ based IT company with well aware of Indian rules and regulations + offshore project finance management + strategic level activities
• Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
• Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take maintain the financial health of the organization.
• Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
• Expert as a finance controller, costing, budget forecasting etc for JTSi India.
• Develop trends and projections for the firm s finances.
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
• Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
• Manage the preparation of the company s budget.
• Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
• Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Create project(s) accounts in the accounting system
• Maintain project-related records, including contracts and change orders
• Review and approve time sheets for work related to a project
• Report on project(s) profitability to management.
• Create and submit statutory reports and tax returns on time.
• Compile information for internal and external auditors, as required.
• Payroll processing and related works.
• Knowledge in Tally ERP9 and Quick Books.
kindly go through the profile and please send us your acknowledgement.
Total Experience :
IT Company experience :
Current gross :
Expecting gross :
Notice Period :
Thanks & Regards,
RENJU J HERMAN | HR Executive
JTSi Technologies India Private Limited (ISO 9001:2015 Certified)
Government Infopark Campus ( Thapasya ), Kochi, Kerala, India – 682042.
Mobile: +91 – 8078903243