Job Description :
- Any graduate with minimum 3-6 years’ experience in handling Banking Operations catering to liabilities and asset products.
- Knowledge of local language and area with good communication skills – local hire.
- Responsible for day to day operational and administrative activities in the Branch which include coordination with IT, infrastructure, security, secured stationary (operations), unsecured stationary (Admin) and housekeeping.
- Accountable for quality customer service within stipulated time frame while adhering to regulatory and procedural compliance.
- Responsible for coordination of audits at the Branch and availability of requisite resources in the branch without affecting regular branch business.
- Train the Cashier &Customer Care Representative (CCR) on process compliance, service quality and Branch operations.
- Serve as a point of check for completion of forms/applications, verification of the KYC documents and other document proofs provided by the customer for purposes such as transactions, account opening etc.
- Handle walk in customers in absence of CCR.