About the Role
You will work as part of the Vendor Operations/ Governance Group under TSPA. Hardware Finance create fixed asset memo for capital assets and will help Invoice verification team to enable 3 way match and support maintenance schedule.
- Facilitate fixed asset team to book the Hardware assets.
- Ensuring Tax rates for Hardware Assets as per state laws.
- Acts as a liaison between the Line of business, Vendors and Data Centers for completion of work.
- Managing Occasional vendors and process complicated invoices.
- Handling the Data center asset requests and the maintenance renewals of the Assets
- Drive report documentation activities in partnership with consultants against target timelines and escalate risks as needed.
- Design and maintain processes to ensure accuracy and integrity (i.e. documentation provides accurate end-to-end view) across all documentation and IRS (Internal Revenue Services) guidelines like (W2, Annual certification, ITF, vendor setup, etc..,
- Assists in stake holder identification, requirement gathering
- Drive Automations and identify enhancements
- Records the discussion items, minutes of meetings
- Assists in change control procedures
- Assist in business process analysis
- Helps in issue analysis and resolution
- Learns and adapts data analysis tasks