You will be responsible for the generation and submission of disclosures, financial statements at a group or entity level, including financial accounts and associated disclosures, head office reporting (ADAC), statistical regulatory reporting, and MI reporting for business and regional management across Legal Entities.
Creation of entity level accounting, for undertaking detailed analysis and review of reporting and results as a control and to provide information for performance management.
- CA with 6 – 9 years of relevant financial accounting experience, preferably within the financial industry
- Have a strong understanding of reconciliation, US GAAP and IFRS accounting standards, knowledge of banking products such as derivatives, repo, etc. would be an added advantage.
- Strong SME skills in regulatory reporting, legal entity controller roles, worked on consolidation of financial statements & exposure to Peoplesoft GL, reconciliation systems & other regulatory system would be preferred
- You have strong communication skills (verbal and written) and able to liaise with business and technical teams of all levels.
- Ability to manage teams is preferred and balance multiple challenging priorities and assignments
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives