Analyst – Sales and Use Tax
Indirect Tax has 9 sub-functions which manage Global accounts. Indirect Tax is spread across 8 GDS Locations. Our footprint extends to over 30+ countries in the world and looking at expanding it to over 50+ countries soon. We help country practices streamline and manage large engagements for several clients. Our team is Dynamic, culturally diverse and inclusive global workforce. Organized across geographic areas and business lines We drive high performance work culture.
- Assistance and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Your key responsibilities
- Analyzing and preparation of returns and refunds related to Consulting and Compliance side of Sales & Use Tax
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Analytics, Numerical and Detail orientated
- Strong in Excel – Competent with using spreadsheets for data manipulation and review
- Delivers accurate and high-quality work
- Organized and deadline focused
- Adaptable and flexible
- Complying with the set procedures as per process guidelines
- Ability to meet/adhere to strict deadlines
- Ask the right questions and Zero reworks
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong analytical and computing ability.
- Exhibit inclusive behavior in interactions with internal & external stakeholders with strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
To qualify for the role, you must have
- 0-2 years’ experience
- A Graduate/PG from any stream
- Good written and spoken English
- Good people and communication skills