- A citizenship from India
- A master’s degree from 2023 or 2024 in a relevant field, for example within finance, economics, business administration or management accounting
- Above average academic achievements
- Relevant work experience or extracurricular activities obtained next to your studies
- No more than one year of work experience after finishing your Master’s
- International experience, for example from studying a full semester abroad, working or volunteering International mind-set and ability to adapt quickly to change
- Team-player attitude, excellent communication skills, high drive and an eagerness to learn
- Globally mobile and professional fluency in English
If you meet the criteria and are interested in joining the programme, please make sure to submit your application no later than 14 December 2023 GMT+1
For questions about the Graduate Programme, please visit our IO Finance track or attend one of our webinars.
Important: Prepare this before you apply
Before clicking the apply button please ensure you have prepared your CV, latest academic record and motivational letter in English.
In the motivational letter we expect to learn more about your motivation for wanting to join Novo Nordisk and the Graduate Programme, as well as your personal and professional competencies. Hence, make sure you include:
- What are your expectations of the Graduate Programme and how will the programme support your career aspirations
- Share an example with us, describing a successful accomplishment from a team collaboration (max 180 words)
- What characteristics do you appreciate in others when working in a team and what three characteristics you think others appreciate about you, and why
You can apply from any device but as you will be asked to answer several questions on the application page, we recommend applying from a PC instead of a mobile phone.