Finance Analyst will be a finance partner to the relevant business team. This includes, among other things, responsibility for financial metrics, reporting, forecasting and analysis. This individual will be an active member of the leadership team. The successful candidate will be strategic, analytical, and have the demonstrated ability to effectively manage the finances of a high-growth business.
· Perform financial reporting, ad-hoc business analyses, and financial modeling.
· Evaluate all price leading, price matching promotions done by the business team
· Facilitate financial review meetings with business groups and work with business managers to ensure effective finance and cost management.
· Work closely with the business managers to drive down inefficient costs and optimize for long term free cashflows
· Manage the financial planning and analysis effort, using the key input levers to the business.
· Develop ad hoc business analysis and present recommendations to senior management on strategic decisions, and planned future initiatives.
· Establish and maintain operating and business metrics.
· Facilitate the Business reviews with data analysis and follow through with business leaders on actionable items for improving business metrics over a period of time