· The Staff Accountant responsibilities include month end closing activities for multiple ledgers and ensure proper review of outstanding amounts due, preparation of monthly/quarterly/annually reconciliations and balance sheet analysis.
· This position will support the Management in all aspects of financial accounting, reporting systems, procedures and policies.
· On the audit front, Staff accountant will manage department’s response to internal and external audit requirements and will also ensure compliance with Sox requirements for all geographies/activities handled by Shared Services.
· This position will also play an important role in promoting systems/process development within department to ensure ongoing efficiency and control improvements.
· The successful candidate will have a strong desire in innovating processes and exceed expectations in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
· Prior experience in accounts payable, accounts receivable or other accounting process is a strong plus
· Strong interpersonal skills — including written and oral communication skills.
· Zeal towards Operational Excellence/Process improvement & simplifications
· Excellent knowledge of financial controls and procedures, US GAAP knowledge would be plus
· PC literate with advance level excel