Audit is about much more than just the numbers. It’s about attesting to accomplishments and challenges, and helping to assure strong foundations for future aspirations. Deloitte illuminates the what, how, and why of change so you’re always ready to act ahead.Learn more about Audit & Assurance Practice
Work you’ll do
In our Assurance (A&A) team you’ll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations.
- Technical Capability: Must have an excellent knowledge of Indian GAAP with working knowledge of differences from Indian GAAP to Ind AS.
- Must be able to apply relevant accounting standards, independently execute Ind AS engagements while also researching into complex technical accounting issues.
- Should demonstrate knowledge of applicable laws and regulations and keep up-to-date with new pronouncements relating to Ind AS.
- Experience in writing technical articles / publications will be an added advantage.
- Leadership Capability: Train, coach and develop auditing teams to upgrade their knowledge and skill sets and take ownership of the activities assigned and contribute towards the growth of the firm.
- Qualified CA with not more than 4 attempts in CA Final.
- Should be a team player with a proactive and result oriented approach.
- Ability to prioritize, work on multiple assignments, and manage ambiguity.
- Should have Good presentation & communication skills.
- Should also be well versed with MS office tools.
- Should be open and honest in communication with clients and colleagues
- Fluency in written & verbal English.