Audit is about much more than just the numbers. It’s about attesting to accomplishments and challenges, and helping to assure strong foundations for future aspirations. Deloitte illuminates the what, how, and why of change so you’re always ready to act ahead.Learn more about Audit & Assurance Practice
Work you’ll do
As an Assistant manager in our Statutory Audit team you’ll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations.
- Should handle and execute external/ statutory audit engagements of various clients in line with Auditing & Accounting standards as per firm’s methodology
- Assist / work on assignments individually / in teams to ensure gaps and overlaps are minimized where auditable areas span multiple business units.
- Identify issues, offer suggestions and discuss with seniors to resolve them.
- Be able to prioritize assignments deadlines and respond to clients and firm’s needs.
Qualified CA with not more than 4 attempts in CA Final.
Must have strong knowledge of auditing and accounting standards and be abreast with current trends in markets.
Should be a team player with a proactive and result oriented approach.
Ability to prioritize, work on multiple assignments, and manage ambiguity.
Should have Good presentation & communication skills.
Should also be well versed with MS office tools.
Should be open and honest in communication with clients and colleagues
Fluency in written & verbal English.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
In addition to living our purpose, Assistant manager across our organization:
- Understands disruptive trends and promotes potential innovative approaches.
- Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders.
- Seeks opportunities to challenge self. Teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results.
Audit & Assurance
Statutory Audit | Assistant Manager
- Understands objectives for stakeholders and Deloitte, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Projects confidence and motivates others through team collaboration and recognition of strengths, differences, and contributions.
- Identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life.