– Manage all accounting operations and transactions.
– Prepare, create and manage detailed financial forecasts.
– Publish financial statements in time.
– Handle and manage monthly, quarterly, and annual closings.
– Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
– Ensure timely bank payments.
– Thoroughly compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
– Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
– Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity.
– Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups frequently.
– Comply and adhere to accounting principles, financial policies, and regulations.
for interested applicants, please send your updated cv to [email protected]