- Prepare monthly, annual, and ad-hoc journal entries for all non-US sets of books.
- Assist International team with monthly reconciliations of various balance sheet accounts.
- Review transactions from Milliman payables system for non-US account and profit center accuracy – make changes and communicate with office administrators when necessary.
- Monitor International team inbox and triage as necessary.
- Assist with acquiring signatures on audited financial statements and other documents.
- Create monthly/quarterly/annual intercompany invoices between various sets of books and maintain invoice templates, including valid address, VAT registration #, banking information, etc.
- Communicate and coordinate with non-US offices regarding payments of intercompany invoices.
- Reconcile monthly intercompany transactions for non-US sets of books and prepare currency fluctuation write offs as necessary.
- Assist with other non-US accounting projects as assigned.