Job Track Description:
- Performs tasks based on established procedures.
- Uses data organizing and coordination skills to perform business support or technical work.
- Requires vocational training, certifications, licensures, or equivalent experience.
- Limited prior training or licenses and training certifications.
- Has basic operational or analytical skills to perform tasks.
- Works within clearly defined standard operating procedures and adheres to quality guidelines.
- Work is completed with close supervision or under defined procedures.
- Requires a basic understanding of theories, practices, and procedures.
- Supports the achievement of company goals by understanding team integration and best ways to integrate teams.
- Impacts the accuracy of own work.
- Receives close supervision and duties are clearly defined.
- Methods and tasks are described in detail.
- Has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Uses existing procedures to solve standard problems.
- Has limited opportunity to exercise discretion.
- Exchanges information and ideas effectively.
- Performs first level review of the accounting process and documents using standard operating instructions.
- Reviews and verifies invoices.
- Understands invoice, receipt, payment issues, and check requests.
- Escalates documents requiring attention to be completed.
- Achieves productivity and quality targets set by the project team lead.
- Performs any other first-level tasks assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.