Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Job Track Description:
- Performs tasks based on established procedures.
- Uses data organizing and coordination skills to support the business and perform technical work.
- Requires vocational training, certifications, licensures, or equivalent experience.
- Developed proficiency within a range of analytical or operational processes.
- Completes different assignments, dependent upon the assignment.
- Works within established procedures and practices.
- Establish the appropriate approach for new assignments.
- Acts as an informal resource for colleagues.
- Completes work with limited supervision.
- Developed skills in a range of processes, procedures, and systems.
- Supports the achievement of company goals by understanding team integration and best ways to integrate teams.
- Impacts the accuracy of own work.
- Uses discretion to change work procedures and practices.
- Provides guidance and support to junior team members, as required.
- Provides solutions to problems based on existing challenges or procedures.
- Exchanges information and ideas effectively.
- Prepares journal entries.
- Maintains and reconciles ledger accounts.
- Reconciles sub-ledgers with general ledger, finalizes intercompany reconciliation process, and liaises with AP and business.
- Finds process gaps and provides improvement recommendations.
- Supports project tracking and reporting support tasks.
- Ensures integrity of the entire Report to Record process.
- Prepares and assigns unreconciled items to reviewers.
- Provides real-time suggestions for accuracy and efficiency in quality efforts.
- Provides feedback on errors to reviewers.
- Imparts training when necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.