The Accounts Payable Executive is responsible for managing the company’s day- to-day vendor – accounts payable operations (Globally) for Network related vendors. The candidate will ensure accurate and timely vendor payments while continually working toward process improvements and best of class service. The candidate is responsible for maintaining accurate vendor balances and support in audits – Internal, Statutory & SOX, IFC. The candidate is expected to work part of team for regular operation and meeting reporting deadlines.
- Responsible for daily activities of the Accounts Payable (Network Vendor payments) – Maintain the TAT, SLA, KPI which includes applicable various applicable matrix
- To maintain accuracy in payments.
- To ensure adherence to various internal policies and prevailing statutory/regulatory compliances.
- Adhering to workflow, completing assigned tasks, and meeting deadlines.
- Interacting with Internal / external stakeholders for resolution of invoices queries.
- Publishing dashboard – MIS, metrics related to AP & GL to the reporting manager.
- Involvement in system improvement projects and leading & closure of small projects independently.
- Coordinating disbursements with the Treasury department/ Payment Team for fund forecasting / fund requisition.
- Support in preparation of schedules related to closure – for Monthly/quarterly/half /annual closure of books.
- Ensuring adherence to internal control procedures, establishing and maintaining accounting standards and procedures
- Support in monthly closure and general ledger reconciliation responsibilities.
- Obtaining and reconciling vendor billing statements.
- Resolving outstanding vendor invoice issues and vendor reconciliation on periodical basis.
- Support in preparing the period end schedule with the Controllers.
- Interaction with key stakeholders wrt to NW Vendor Issues
- Support in various audits – Internal, Statutory, SOX, IFC etc.
- Focus on Internal & External Customer satisfaction while executing the activities.