The ideal candidate must possess strong communication skills, with an ability to listen, comprehend information, and share it with all the key stakeholders, highlighting opportunities for improvement and concerns, if any. He/she must be able to work collaboratively with teams to execute tasks within defined timeframes while maintaining high-quality standards and superior service levels. The ability to take proactive actions and willingness to take up responsibility beyond the assigned work area is a plus.
Analyst Roles and responsibilities:
- Customer Data management – Lead, Contact, Account Management etc.
- Data standardization, enrichment etc.
- Process improvement
- Periodic Data quality check and correction (QC)
- Provide technical consulting as appropriate and required
Technical and Functional Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of Advanced Excel and Dashboards
- MS Office/Internet
- Intermediate knowledge of computers and electronics