• Monitor A/R aging and customer accounts to minimize past due accounts.
• Perform Customer credit analysis as needed.
• Initiate collection calls, emails, faxes and letters.
• Work with Circulation and Advertising Managers on escalating collection actions.
• Distribute A/R aging reports and discuss issues with Circulation and Advertising Managers.
• Use and maintain A/R collections module in Circulation and Advertising System(s).
• Perform Customer revenue and A/R trend analysis.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Qualified accountant / Graduate in F&A
• Graduate in Finance & Accounts, Preferable SAP &/ Or Oracle knowledge. Additional knowledge of INFOR and ADPOINT will be an advantage
• Relevant work experience i in the capacity of a team lead/manager of a large team
• Prior experience in managing global order to cash operation of similar size of organization
• Demonstrated ability to develop and align functional strategies with organizational strategic vision
• Strong understanding of control systems and relevant technologies and how they interact with each other
• Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain productive business relationships with internal and external teams
• Good time management skills – ability to handle multiple priorities, organize work and meet deadlines
• Successfully manage multi-cultural, multi geographical, non-uniform technology driven functional teams Demonstrated leadership skills in executing large scale operations, ability to drive change management
• Additional knowledge of INFOR, ADPOINT will be an advantage