Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with monthly and quarterly global consolidations to ensure accurate financial reporting within public company deadlines.
- Assist in preparation of the consolidated global revenues reports and analysis.
- Assist with the consolidated cash flow reports and analysis.
- Review inter-company balances for reconciliation.
- Assist global entities with financial reporting and US GAAP compliance.
- Participate in month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closes.
- Prepare variance explanations.
- Interact with regional controllers and corporate global controllers to analyze financial data.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Must be able to:
- Take initiative to understand complicated processes without all the information or details being provided up front.
- Communicate effectively with global corporate controller and regional finance teams.
- Collaborate with staff at all organizational levels.
- Work independently and with others as required.
- Complete work to meet public company deadlines on time.
- Work well under pressure with changing priorities while thinking strategically.
- Organize and schedule work effectively in order to meet deadlines.
- Be proactive; possess strong follow through skills.
- Handle confidential or sensitive information discretely.
- Multi-task in order to oversee multiple projects at one time.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience with global entities environment.