About the team
The Consolidation and Reporting Team is part of Controller s Org. The key responsibilities of this team to handle the Monthly Financial Statement close, Consolidation and Group Reporting under different GAAPs. It also manages the Technical Accounting, alignment of group accounting policies , Statutory Audits, Due Diligence, ESOP, Associate Accounting, etc.
About the role
This role would include Financial Reporting under IFRS for the Group, supporting IPO preparedness, financial due diligence for any acquisitions, identifying areas of automation, supporting the Audit which includes Quarterly and Yearly Audits and working closely with cross functional team to collate the information and to drive any change.
What you’ll do:
- Monthly Book Close per IFRS for the Group
- Supporting Quarterly and Yearly Audits for the Group
- Review of Group Financial Statements at BU Level and Consol. Level
- Handling various Automation projects and take the lead to complete it.
- Supporting in Financials Due Diligence of any acquisitions
- Active participation on IPO related activities
- Bringing more insights and depth in Financial Reporting for the Group
- Preparation of Accounting Memo on any IFRS technical issues.