Roles and responsibilities
- Preparation of International Informational returns – Form 5471/8858/8865/1118, elections and disclosure as prescribed by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
- Delivering high quality product within stipulated time and multi-tasking on various projects
- Responsible for preparation of work papers – calculation of E&P, Sub part F calculation, Tax pools, Foreign Tax credit calculation.
- Responsible for identification of category filer & intercompany transactions.
- Proficient on Go System, OIT and other Tax Compliance tools.
- Preparation of electronic filing packages.
- Understand assignment instructions and applies them as directed; seeks guidance when needed.
- Respects and maintains confidentially of client, staff, and firm information.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum Master’s Degree from reputable universities with excellent academic result, majoring in Accounting or Finance Experience
- The candidate must have 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in a similar role, preferably in a Big 4 Firm
Behavioral / team skills / Preferred Skills
- Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations without compromising on quality and ethical standards and values
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player, self-driven and ability to work independently as well as able to motivate team members