- Working with the marketing teams to manage the end to end invoice processing functionality
- Helping to support our Purchase to Pay and finance teams
- Communicating with our third party vendors to ensure that they understand the requirements for effective invoicing
- Regular reporting of financial information
- Dealing with ad-hoc queries from stakeholders and finance community. This will include assisting with handling internal reporting and other financial analysis.
- Ability to challenge process, looking to identify, design and implement process improvements that increase efficiency.
- Ability to work as part of a team and contribute towards team goals, but equally able to work independently and deliver results
- Ability to complete multiple tasks against tight deadlines, able to prioritise and organise effectively
- Shows attention to detail, intellectual curiosity and an appetite to investigate and resolve issues when they arise.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to embrace change and adapt quickly.
- Experience of working in an extended (offshore-onshore) global team model would be preferred.