1) Project Management & Governance:
- Ability to govern your team efficiently and understanding performance expectation, productivity, employee engagement and compliance & risk etc.
- Drive governance results via evaluating key performance metrics (KPI’s) as well as achieving established service level agreements (SLA’s)
- Identify process gaps or improvement opportunities and provide measures for the same. Ability to drive, track and report changes/progress and conduct knowledge transfers and hand-offs between individuals / organizations / systems and interfaces.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining positive relationships with all internal/ external stakeholders by strong understanding of their evolving needs expectations and perceptions
- Able to independently lead and collaborate with teams across India and across businesses i.e., coordinating meetings, follow through action points, dash boards, coordinating with business heads for information etc.
- Preferably qualified (CA/ICWA) / CFA/ Commerce Graduate / MBA / PGDM in specializing in Finance & Accounting
- 8+ years of F&A Experience (or in Financial Outsourcing Services)
- Deep understanding and in-depth experience of in at least in PTP, RTR, QTC & FP&A
- Proven understanding of ERP systems, automation (RPA, Bots) and process optimization initiatives (Lean Six Sigma etc.)
- Proven track record of building strong stakeholder relationships at different organizational levels and managing teams
- Strong communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- Confident and able to work in high-ambiguity work environment
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills