What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions. The team aligns Finance with Business Strategy in order to maximize operational efficiency and effectiveness by harnessing the power of robotics to accelerate transaction processing, with AI to provide analysis and commentary and machine learning deployed for matching and reconciliations This team is responsible for leading the transformation agenda for our clients by helping them improve finance function performance within the context of their organizations&apos; strategies. The team leads growth and mining in existing F&amp;A accounts for industry segments. This team works across Procure to Pay (PTP), Record to Report (RTR), Order to cash (OTC), Finance Processes (FPNA), Tax and Treasury towers to provide best in the class industry view, support existing engagements, diagnostic, due diligence, client co-design workshops, transformation engagement, drive existing client portfolios. The team works on Industry Digital F&amp;A technologies &amp; leading tools, automation, AI, and Analytics.
What are we looking for?
• Financial Planning and Analysis
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
• Ability to work well in a team
• Adaptable and flexible
• Written and verbal communication
• Budgeting and Forecasting
• Cost to Serve
• Financial Consolidation & Close Operations
• Pricing & Profitability Optimization
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of lower-complexity problems
• Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
• In this role you may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
• You will be given moderate level instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
• The decisions you make impact your own work and may impact the work of others
• You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts