What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions. The team aligns Finance with Business Strategy in order to maximize operational efficiency and effectiveness by harnessing the power of robotics to accelerate transaction processing, with AI to provide analysis and commentary and machine learning deployed for matching and reconciliations Monthly pre-close analysis of results. Month-end activities, journal entry processing. Analyze charges received , follow-up and make the proper adjustments. Monthly accruals. Provides support to ATC Sr.Managers and Managers, business operation team and human resources. Seat charge recovery: analysis that ensures reasonability in our monthly closings. Control if ATC rules are accomplished by checking cost types and thresholds and determine which costs should be charged to projects or ATC. Review of Internal wbs Training Plan/Forecast Report: provides support to the ATC Sr. Manager who sponsors the training activities. Reporting a monthly follow up by Capability. Wbs, cost center, profit center creation and lock process. ATC mapping: Alignment of the ATC wbs to Latam ATC rules Management Pack.
What are we looking for?
• Adaptable and flexible
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Problem-solving skills
• Detail orientation
• Ability to establish strong client relationship Important personal skills: Reliable, independent, proactive, open to learn, meticulous. Manage own time to create the assigned deliverables, escalate impediments to supervisor. Communication skills. Analytic profile. Technical skills: Accounting (University degree: CPN), excel (advanced), SAP
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of lower-complexity problems
• Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
• In this role you may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
• You will be given moderate level instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
• The decisions you make impact your own work and may impact the work of others
• You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts