What will your job look like?
- Have the opportunity to drive the accountability of all actions related supplier, employee, customer setup, and change/update requests as well as take action and follow-up on all matters related to supplier setup.
- Perform accurate and timely processing of vendor invoices, expenses, customer invoices.
- Calculate ICB charges in accordance with IC agreements and issues the resulting ICB invoices—while reviewing and validating audits invoices and expenses pre-payment runs. This is essential to ensuring compliance with all procedures and taking vital action to prevent processing team errors.
- Ensure that standard operating procedures and policy documents are followed in order to achieve compliance with processes and adherence to the Amdocs code of ethics.
- Ensure that payment runs are scheduled in relation to agreed on calendar and facilitates payments to vendors and employees.
- Have a chance to work with internal customers on cases that are unresolved or open and takes action to bring them to closure.
- Support partners in the understanding and completion of process activities.
- Give and support system UAT managers and provide feedback on needed improvements
- Issue customer invoices in accordance with the defined deal achievements, ensuring compliance with local tax and other regulations.
All you need is…
- Bachelor of Commerce – Graduate Degree – Minimum
- 0-5 years of Accounting experience
- Should have worked within Accounts Payable, Reconciliation, General Ledger, or Travel Reimbursement department
- ERP experience (Oracle advantage)
- Previous experience working with computers (except for freshers)