What would you do?
You will be aligned to our Financial Services, banking, Insurance, and Capital Market vertical which is focused on helping clients with their tax preparations, insurance coverage, and investment portfolios. The Insurance team helps clients and organizations transform their insurance operations into a digital, cost-efficient, agile operating model that helps drive sustainable growth and redefine customer experience. This team provides expertise in the areas of employee benefits, life and annuity, property and casualty and retirement services. This team is responsible for reinsurance operations, reinsurance accounting, technical accounting, reporting, understanding of claims and collections, and providing support to the underwriter. The team will also be a subject matter expert and able to review, guide, and train the team to ensure an effective & efficient working environment. Ensuring delivery of processes and services that meet or exceed established KPIs is also part of the work. The team will also perform and review sub-ledger functions and reconciliations to assist with accounting activity and quarterly closings.
What are we looking for?
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Ability to work well in a team
• Ability to meet deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of increasingly complex problems
• Your day to day interactions are with peers within Accenture
• You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
• You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments
• Decisions that are made by you impact your own work and may impact the work of others
• In this role you would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts