- Ensure that financial closing & reporting requirement are to be delivered accurately, on time , to the required standards and compliant with relevant policies and procedures
- Developing and implementing a process to ensure the accuracy of legal entity data by coordinating an overall review process, working with the Responsible Business and other control functions, (e.g., Product Control, Tax, Legal, Legal Bank Regulatory and Compliance), to ensure that this process is completed
- Key deliverables include Analyzing Profit & Loss A/c & Balance Sheet numbers, preparing management reports, Legal Entity Change requests supporting capital infusion/liquidation
- Prepare and post the accounting entries required for the correct financial reporting.
- Preparing & reviewing the US/Local UK GAAP reporting requirement applicable for the assigned entities, building & strengthening the internal control mechanism.
- Taking ownership of Balance Sheet accounts and ensuring existence & validity of the strong & robust substantiating process.