Include only critical activities of the job
|· Prepare and publish daily/ weekly/monthly financials (Sales, Orders, Functional Cost etc.)
· Refresh and maintain monthly financial dashboards
· Provide value-added service by contributing to the financial & operational insight and maintaining strong relationship with client
· Support any ad-hoc requests for data mining / analysis
· Identify opportunities for process improvement: automation, standardization and decommission
Provide partnership to ___ (org) to create increased visibility into operational strategy and performance with the goal of driving speed, quality and cost efficiency. You will play a part in supporting ___’s Strategic Plan, Annual Operating Plan and Estimate processes, as well as providing headcount reporting. You will also develop integrated revenue and expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations. You will create and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to ensure financial information has been recorded accurately. You will also identify trends and developments in competitive environments and present findings to senior management.
- Drive standardization
- Draft policies
- Lead bench marking projects
- Lead learning efforts
- Drive project management
- Own Books of accounts
- Guide decision making
- Own financial reports
- Oversee complex transactions
- Drive continuous improvement
Include specific knowledge, skills and experience needed to successfully undertake duties of the job
|Education and Certifications||B.COM / BBA / MBA / M.COM|
|Required Experiences||· Overall, 1-3 years of finance experience and knowledge on Business Intelligence tools and technologies|
|Knowledge and skills
(General and Technical)
· Strong Accounting and financial reporting skills
· Working knowledge of ERPs – SAP, Oracle etc
· Strong Communication and interpersonal skills
· Basic Knowledge of ETL and Visualization Tools (Alteryx, Tableau, Power BI)
· Knowledge of Python, SQL, Snowflake
|Behavioral Attributes||· Show flexibility and ability to adapt to changing work environment and requirements.
· Work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
· Strong team player with a can-do attitude and focus on a win-win philosophy.
- JOB ID: HRD202123
- Category: Finance
- Location: Devarabisanahalli Village, KR Varturhobli,,East Taluk – Phase I,Bangalore,KARNATAKA,560103,India