Finance Analyst will be a finance partner to the relevant business team. This includes, among other things, responsibility for financial metrics, reporting, forecasting and analysis. This individual will be an active member of the leadership team. The successful candidate will be strategic, analytical, and have the demonstrated ability to effectively manage the finances of a high-growth business:
· Perform financial reporting and support monthly P&L analysis and Financial forecasts.
· Support in monthly/quarterly financial closing activity in close co-ordination with business and accounting teams
· Closely monitor and control opex budget for the business. Evaluate and question the opex requirements and continuously benchmark cost productivity for the business.
· Facilitate financial review meetings with business groups and work with business managers to ensure effective finance and cost management.
· Assist in Measuring and reporting progress on key goals for the business team in a timely manner
· Measuring and monitoring of metrics for new business initiatives
· Provide inputs for monthly and quarterly business reviews in a timely manner. Facilitate the business reviews with data analysis and follow through with business leaders on actionable items for improving business metrics over a period of time.
· Perform ad-hoc business analyses, and financial modeling. Present recommendations to senior management on strategic decisions, and planned future initiatives.
· CA/ICWA/MBA from a reputed institution required
· 3+ years of relevant finance experience
· Fluency in standard financial software and systems, including Oracle, Excel, Hyperion, and COGNOS
· Ability to demonstrate strong initiative and possess strong communication skills
· Strong attention to detail and the ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
· Knowledge of SQL is preferred