What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions. You will be working as a part of Finance Processes team. The team is responsible for identifying new cross-sell opportunities, cutting report cycle time, increasing reporting accuracy and improves cash and capital forecasting. This team uses financial planning, reporting, variance analysis, budgeting and forecasting to help clients and organizations exercise and imply financial control. Design and implementation of tools and processes which enable the client to perform financial analysis of its statements. Involves the ability to assess materiality and volatility of financial statement line items and key metrics utilizing financial ratios to determine the financial health of the company.
What are we looking for?
• Ability to handle disputes
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Adaptable and flexible
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
• Your expected interactions are within your own team and direct supervisor
• You will be provided detailed to moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments
• The decisions that you make would impact your own work
• You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined, focused scope of work
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts