What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions. The Record to Report team helps clients and organizations in their operational efficiency and balance sheet integrity, cuts time to close and safeguards compliance with regulatory requirements. The areas where this team’s expertise lies is in posting journal entries, preparing balance sheet reconciliations, reviewing entries and reconciliations, preparing cash forecasting statement, supporting month end closing, preparing reports and supports in audits. The role is focused on implementing process and solutions to record and process all aspects of Fixed Asset Accounting. The team works in the area of fixed assets mass additions, retirements, transfers, depreciation, accruals, capital work in progress additions. This position may also include working on chart of accounts alignment, back office integration, folio management, payment processing,physical inventory and Construction in Pro transfer & retirement of assets, cess (CIP) project accounting. Having a strong understanding of fixed asset activities and transactions (with US GAAP/IFRS knowledge) and SOX controls is preferred.
What are we looking for?
• Balance Sheet Account Reconciliations
• Cash Application Processing
• Fixed Asset Accounting
• Agility for quick learning
• Ability to work well in a team
• Written and verbal communication
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
• Your expected interactions are within your own team and direct supervisor
• You will be provided detailed to moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments
• The decisions that you make would impact your own work
• You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined, focused scope of work
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts