What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions. The Record to Report team helps clients and organizations in their operational efficiency and balance sheet integrity, cuts time to close and safeguards compliance with regulatory requirements. The areas where this team’s expertise lies is in posting journal entries, preparing balance sheet reconciliations, reviewing entries and reconciliations, preparing cash forecasting statement, supporting month end closing, preparing reports and supports in audits. The role is focused on implementing process and solutions to record and process all aspects of Fixed Asset Accounting. The team works in the area of fixed assets mass additions, retirements, transfers, depreciation, accruals, capital work in progress additions. This position may also include working on chart of accounts alignment, back office integration, folio management, payment processing,physical inventory and Construction in Pro transfer & retirement of assets, cess (CIP) project accounting. Having a strong understanding of fixed asset activities and transactions (with US GAAP/IFRS knowledge) and SOX controls is preferred.
What are we looking for?
• Account Reconciliations
• Balance Sheet Account Reconciliations
• Cash Application Processing
• Fixed Asset Accounting
• Agility for quick learning
• Ability to work well in a team
• Written and verbal communication
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
• Your primary interaction is within your own team and your direct supervisor
• In this role you will be given detailed instructions on all tasks
• The decisions that you make impact your own work and are closely supervised
• You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined, narrow scope of work
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts