Job Description :
We are looking for a Junior Associate to support Transaction Advisory Services. As a Junior Associate, you will work on diverse industry sectors, build and review financial models, work on information memorandums, business valuation engagements, due diligence and deal syndication.
- Good knowledge on financial statement analysis & business concepts
- Knowledge of project reports or financial modelling desired, but not mandatory.
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel
- Graduate / Post Graduate in Commerce / completed CA Articleship/ MBA (finance)
Key personal attributes:
- Ability to learn quickly and a strong team player
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills. Excellent time management skills. Must have ability to multi-task.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS office (specifically, Excel) mandatory