Prepare Fixed asset schedules for finalization of accounts and support the preparation of financial statements.
• Record fixed asset acquisitions and dispositions in the accounting system & software.
• Perform assigned monthly closing activities, including the preparation of journal entries and adjustments, account reconciliations, accrual and expense schedules and variance analysis of MG PAN India fixed asset accounting.
• Calculate & record accumulated depreciation of the company’s assets in MG PAN India and investigate their potential obsolescence.
• Perform Ledger scrutiny with respect to fixed asset transactions.
• Make necessary updates based on the verification report.
• Prepare audit schedules relating to fixed assets in MG PAN India as requested for external and internal financial audits and respond to audit inquiries.