- Support with month end closing and reporting of site and product line
- Supervises, understands and challenges monthly closing.
- Provides analysis of monthly results to N+1to the management (explain variance vs. budget, month N-1 on all P&L and activity analysis lines)
- Monitors the financial performance (weekly reporting) and alerts of any issues
- Assists with the preparation of Coordinates budget and MTP processes (guidelines, recharges, standard templates…) for site and product line.
- Benchmarks and standardizes management control tools
- Achieves specific ad-hoc analysis
- Proposes solutions for the litigations between sites, product lines, product groups (transfer price, R&D recharges…)
- Achieves on-site management control reviews
- Review STR Timesheets hours and follow-up to fill hours on time
- Upload STR reviewed hours in SAP
- Update standard finance documents for R&D network and ensure project listings maintained and up to date
- Assists with review of project costs
- Liaise with a number of stakeholders on financial data (networks, product line, sites)
- Responsible for raising manual invoices, PO compliance and following up with networks on same
Qualifications – External
What education and education level are necessary for the position?
Business school (Commerce, MBA…) with a major in Finance, Audit or Management
Control Finance or Management Degree or CA (inter) or CMA (inter)