Your Role and Responsibilities
As Subject Matter Expert (SME) – Record to Report (R2R), You are responsible for general accounting which include reconciliations, preparation of Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss account, Fixed Assets Accounting, Intercompany Accounting, Cash & Bank Accounting financial analysis and reporting.
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
- Co-ordinate all accounting activities associated with the General Ledger particularly fixed assets, inter-company, inventory, cash and bank, indirect tax and accruals.
- Identify risks or opportunities to revenues, cost and profitability and propose appropriate actions.
- Ensure client Service Level Agreements (SLA) and timelines are met
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in Record to Report (R2R) domain.
- Experience in preparing Balance Sheet, handling Month-End Close, Fixed Assets, Inter-company and Cash Reconciliations.
- Posting of Journal entries and recording the transaction in the ERP.
- Proven expertise in coordinating audits and manage customer expectations
- Demonstrated expertise in managing report updates for Management reviews
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Working knowledge of ERP environment preferred
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to manage change and be open to it good time management and an ability to work under stress
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.
We wish you great success in your career and encourage you to bring your best self to work with IBM.