- An achiever of customer service excellence by demonstrating the Bank’s customer service standards
- Proactively building positive relationships with customers by identifying and anticipating their financial needs through the completion of a quality financial health check.
- Looking for opportunities to provide customers with innovative financial service solutions including lending and investment options to meet their needs.
- A pro-active team player, driving and growing client acquisition and referrals from existing portfolios such as the Branch Network and other business partners (external referral sources).
- Always offering suggestions to meet the specific goals and growth of our high net worth clients.
- A problem solver, resolving client needs personally, rather than utilising referral channels, maintaining a sense of end to end service provision to an entire portfolio.
- An active collaborator, referring customers to appropriate specialists for their financial planning, investment, risk insurance, commercial business and more complex investment needs.
- Proactively contacting customers on a regular basis to maintain effective relationships and continually assess portfolio growth opportunities.
We’re interested in hearing from people who have:
- A minimum 2 year’s experience in and knowledge of mortgage/lending products and services.
- Proven experience in a sales role with diversified product and service offerings.
- Passionate customer service managers
- Committed relationship oriented individuals
- The capacity to flourish in a fast-paced environment.
- Certificate IV accreditation in lending or similar (preferred).
- FSRA Tier 2 accreditation, including Deposit Products and General Insurance (preferred).