Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Commerce graduate with minimum 10 years’ experience in R2R (GL/Treasury/Intercompany/Fixed Assets)
- Experience in setting up validation check list for all process and ensure to review on a continuous basis for completeness and accuracy
- Expert in MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
- Expertise in SAP
- Good understanding of GAAP
- Strong domain expertise, analytical skill and logical reasoning with good leadership capabilities with the ability to handle pressure in working environment of strict deadline.
- Should be able to identify and implement continuous improvement project
- Very good Verbal and Written English Skills
- Willing to work on different time zones depending on business requirements
- Experience in handling a team of 20-25 members
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Month close procedures (Amortisation of prepaid expenses, preparation and booking of Journal Vouchers etc)
- Intercompany accounting
- Depreciation/ fixed asset activities
- Cash flow/Fund flow/ forecasting
- Bank Reconciliation/Intercompany reconciliation/BS reconciliation
- Experience in identifying and eliminating non value added activities
- Develop and modify SOP
- Identifying project improvements
- Meet SLA/KPI
- Handle a team of 20 members