Job Track Description:
- Requires broad technical expertise and company/industry knowledge.
- Accountable for functional, operational, and/or program management.
- Achieves goals through the work of others.
- Manages performance appraisals and pay reviews.
- Manages training for 3 or more employees.
- Manages hiring and termination actions.
- Supervises daily tasks of complex business, technical support, or production teams.
- Sets team priorities to ensure timely completion.
- Coordinates work activities with other supervisors.
- Makes decisions based on policies, procedures, and business plans.
- Receives guidance from manager.
- May not perform the work supervised.
- Understands and applies concepts in the field of expertise.
- Has basic knowledge of other disciplines.
- Understands how to improve efficiency across related teams.
- Impacts the quality and effectiveness of the team and its contribution to the subfunction.
- Sets priorities for and mentors employees to meet daily deadlines.
- Resolves day-to-day technical and operational problems.
- Uses tact to exchange information and handle sensitive issues.
- Bears ownership and accountability for single or multiple review deliverables.
- Reviews expenditure expense, payment, and outstanding reports for proper authorization and precision.
- Provides day-to-day leadership to team members.
- Collaborates with internal management for department initiatives and discussions for process improvement.
- Participates in communications with the client and other departments.
- Liaises with other teams and departments for team administration.
- Supports Senior Manager in day-to-day administrative activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Complies with all policies and standards