Financial Reporting/ Controllership Responsibilities
- Perform Month end close accounting & reporting,
- Preparing balance sheet recons
- Audit & Compliance – Supporting Entity Audit – Internal & Statutory audit support and completion
- Involvement in Reporting requirements including Variance Reporting,Cash flow analysis, P&L and Balance sheet reviews
- Monitor Debtors, creditors and accrued and deferred income
- Supporting on-site business teams.
- Identification of process improvements to support the management team and improve the delivery of information across the division
- Resolving ad-hoc queries from onsite counterparts within and outside the division
- Completion of all process related MI’s and governance tools
- Support / cover for other members of the finance team as required
- Candidates with ICWA/CA/CIMA/ACCA / qualification (Part/Completed) or MBA or Qualified by experience
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team, working to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments
- Strong organizational skills to ensure completion of multiple activities within tight reporting deadlines
- Excellent Excel skills are vital given the nature of the responsibilities
- Strong on finance fundamentals
- Organized and proactive, tenacious with an enthusiasm to support the business
- Highly numerate with strong analytical and problem solving skills, plus excellent attention to detail
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Eager for additional responsibilities and looking for career progression within the organization
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.