Our tax automation team works closely with clients and client facing teams to build automation solutions for client use cases. The team is a separate vertical within Tax and has tremendous growth opportunities. The team is led by Senior Tax and Technology professionals with significant experience in Consulting firms
We are evaluating professionals with experience on SAP FI skills to join the Tax automation team and build a strong career in this fast growing field.
The opportunity is unique and will provide the candidate the experience to shape a long-term career in the technology consulting business.
Job Description: SAP FI (Sr Consultant / Consultant)
SAP FI Consultant to effectively deliver/implement Tax Transformation Projects
SAP FI with 2-3 end to end implementation experience
Location : Mumbai / Pune
Required Experience and skills:
- Must be – MBA (Finance) / CA / ICWA / B Com / BE + MBA (Finance)3 – 5 years’ experience in SAP FICO (Indian environment)
- Must have experience of 1-2 end to end SAP implementation projects for client
- Must have experience of TDS / GST / E-invoice configuration & related development in SAP for Indian clients
- Experience of testing cross module (FI-SD, FI-MM) functionality
- Experience of developing cross module reports and programs
- Require experience of solving business issues using SAP solutions on an on-going basis
- Ability to work with clients in a consultative way; helping them translate their tax function’s business objectives into digital strategies
- Willingness to build career within tax transformation domain
- Ability to work under stringent deadlines and demanding client conditions
- Strong interpersonal, team and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Teamwork, collaboration, customer centricity, service orientation and quality focus
Additional Desired Skills
- Applicants with certifications in SAP FI will be preferred, however this is not a mandatory requirement
- Good Understanding of leading-edge technologies such as: No SQL/Colum Data databases, data and analytics tools, cloud computing, AI/ML etc.
- Experience working with planning, consolidation, and financial reporting processes
- Previous experience with consulting firms