- Reconciling amounts in documentation provided by clients and identifying inconsistencies
- Reviewing financial accounting policies provided by clients to identify treatment of certain costs for financial reporting purposes
- Undergraduate and/or postgraduate degree in accounting, tax, business, and/or law.
- A minimum of 0-2 years of relevant work experience in the field of accounting, tax, or business.
- Relevant work experience with managerial/internal/cost accounting or inventory-specific accounting is a strong plus.
- Excellent data analysis and manipulation skills (Microsoft Excel, Power Query or Alteryx).
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.