- Provides moderately complex financial analysis that is either transactional or analytical for a financial function or a business.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with business leaders to actively ensure financial analysis needs are met.
- Handles more complex business issues.
- Provides analytics to business initiatives.
- Develops a deeper understanding of the company’s financial processes and a detailed knowledge of the business.
Qualification and Experience:
- First-level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
- Typically 6+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
- May have experience in more than one finance function.
- Basic understanding of accounting processes and principles.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Good communication skills.
- Good teamwork skills.