- Accountable for managing Compliance service delivery for clients across Pan India.
- Coordinate with respective Teams / Clients for Service Delivery.
- Provides a focus for SLA management and customer satisfaction across the relevant customer base. Ensure the information systems and the review structure for SLAs and client satisfaction are in place and effectively used.
- Continuous and demonstrable improvement of productivity resulting in increased cost effectiveness and value.
- Ensures and monitors that processes are in place to pro-actively protect consistent service quality through rigorous management.
- Ensures resources, capabilities and capacity to meet both existing and new business demand Provides expert problem management support to difficult, high profile customer issues and ensures root-cause analysis is conducted and a corrective action plan is followed.
- In conjunction with the Service Development Managers, Sales and Service Delivery Management teams stimulates & defines requirements for new services in line with Service Line Strategy.
- Should have handled complex client requirements.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively under changing conditions.
- Experience in Payroll Income Tax Compliance Service Delivery Management is an added advantage.