The Role Responsibilities
- Interact with the client, gather deal requirements, financial statements and other inputs for performing quality analysis and due diligence.
- Work with RM/product partners in structuring credit solutions for the clients and ensuring the appropriateness of the products.
- Work with the RM, in a) obtaining all pre clearances b) preparing & presenting work-shopping note and c) expediting approvals.
- Responsible for end-to-end BCA process using all the tools like Creditlens, RMWB, Raptor, Scorecard, etc and perform, in-depth analysis of various risks, make quality presentation and ensure fast credit approval.
- Ensure compliance of all internal and regulatory credit/other portfolio related policies e.g. preparing the BCA/ Regulatory checklist, other special reporting requirements, etc.
- Coordinate and prepare for credit meetings
- Liaise with GAM Credit for limit approval/allocation.
Post Deal Account monitoring
- Monitor quality of the portfolio by tracking Excess/past dues, strictly complying with ASTAR, EAR processes.
- Ensure timely submission of quality Quarterly Credit/ Performance Reports
- Review reports from various tools – like Fraud Risk Analytics, Credit Analytics etc.
- Monitor Risk Triggers, Covenants and other credit conditions and report appropriately
- Ensure Zero BCA and CaRT over dues.
- Liaise with Credit on BCA and other credit issues and ensure quick turnaround on queries.
- Proper maintenance of Credit files and ensuring Audit Ready at any time
- Attend EAR/Portfolio calls along with the RMs
- In partnership with the relationship manager, ensure timely identification of accounts to be put in EAR as per the bank’s policies and guidelines
- Work with RM on account management with stressed asset team
- Embed usage of Credit Risk Analytics and Credit Anlytics Framework.
- Ensure portfolio is maintained with high quality – both, from credit risk and hygiene perspective.
- Prepare timely Stress Tests wherever required
- Prepare specific industry study
- Prepare Credit Opinion reports wherever required.
- Effective use of Creditmate & RMWB
- Be prepared to do any other activity which might be required from job perspective
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.