- You will act as a Finance Controller and a Finance Business Partner
- Ensure that all accounting records reflect precisely the business reality and adhere to the company
- Standards and local tax and accounting regulations. And, deliver timely reliable financial statements.
- Analyse key indicators and be cognizant of the business needs to be able to provide adapted inputs.
- Share knowledge and best practices through training, workshops and active participation in different forums.
- Take initiatives to innovate and challenge current processes and bring in efficiencies.
- Anticipate and highlight the risks and challenge the forecasting to enable the business teams to make decisions in a profitable and sustainable manner.
- Prepare a robust budget for the Business Units.
- Act as a counter-power, alerting as needed and proposing corrective actions.
Experience & Skills:
- You have 2-4 years of working experience as a Finance Analyst/ Economic Advisor/ Business.
- Finance Partner or in the Corporate FP& team and a minimum qualification of CA/ MBA (Finance) / PGDM (Finance).
- You have proficiency in Excel and are curious to learn new tools.
- You have good presentation and communication skills.
- You have a strong interest in analysis and project management.
- You have a team spirit and a strong sense of customer service.
- Your energy and curiosity will help you understand and evolve our processes.
In this role, we are expected to work from office to engage with the team and users closely
Work Location: Decathlon Anubhava, Survey No 78/10, A2, Bellary Rd, Chikkajala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 562157