- Create and manage short-term and long-term cash flow forecasts to help anticipate funding needs and make informed financial decisions, including the placement of fixed deposits.
- Collaborate with multiple departments to enhance cash flow and capital expenditure processes, resulting in more accurate and insightful forecasting.
- Support the development and management of cash flow forecasts for budgeting purposes.
- Establish and manage relationships with banks, payment providers and credit card providers to identify solutions and resolve issues.
- Ensure internal reports on loans are issued to ensure compliance with covenants.
- Monitor intra-group loans, providing accurate reporting and insights.
- Manage the forecasting of swap agreements and finance costs, providing valuable insights to mitigate potential losses from interest rate changes, foreign currency fluctuations and other market risks.
- Collaborate with finance and accounting teams to provide accurate and timely financial reporting for treasury related activities.
- Manage the issuance and administration of the group’s corporate credit cards.
- Review bank mandates and online portals to ensure compliance with internal policies.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in finance, accounting, business administration, or a related field is essential for this role.
- Professional Certifications such as Certified Treasury Professional (CTP), Certificate from the Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT), ICAEW Chartered Accountant Qualification (ACA), Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- +3 years’ experience in finance, treasury management, and financial analysis, including a deep understanding of cash flow forecasting, liquidity management, and investment strategies. · Understanding of insurance management, including insurance types, risk assessment, claims processing, and building relationships with insurance providers.
- Proficiency in creating and managing complex financial models for cash flow forecasting and scenario analysis to support strategic decision-making.
- Previous experience in managing banking relationships and optimizing cash management practices with a variety of banking partners.
- Expertise in identifying, assessing, and mitigating financial risks through proactive risk management strategies and comprehensive insurance coverage.